How does this offer work?
• Navigate to deposit page, OPT IN and deposit at least £50 to receive a 50% deposit bonus (Max Bonus £25).
• Both the deposit amount and the bonus amount will be held as bonus funds until the bonus wagering requirement has been met. The total amount (deposit plus bonus) in bonus wallet must be wagered 5 times to release any bonus.
• Example: Customer makes deposit of £50 and receives the full bonus amount of £25. Qualifying deposit amount of £50 + bonus funds of £25 = £75. £75 must be wagered 5 times (£375) before the bonus funds and qualifying deposit amount are released to the customer’s cash balance.
• You have until 23:59:59 on Saturday to opt in and deposit to receive this bonus. The wagering requirement must then be completed within 5 days of opting in. If wagering is not completed within this time, any bonus funds will be removed and the promotion expired. Any funds remaining from your deposit (promo buy-in) will be returned to your cash wallet.
What do I need to know about the bonus and betting requirements?
• Your bonus can be used on all sportsbook bets.Only bets placed at odds of equal to or over 4/6 or 1.66 will count towards the wagering requirement of the offer.
• Where multiples bets are placed, one selection from the multiple bet must be over the minimum odds of 4/6 (1.66) in order to contribute towards the wagering requirement.Only bets which have settled will contribute towards the wagering requirement of the offer.
• Your progress will update once your bets have settled.
What other rules are involved?
• Voided bets, bets placed at SP, bets on the draw no bet market or non-runner bets will not count towards the wagering requirement.
• Qualifying bets which are cashed out will not count towards wagering requirement. Bets placed with free bets will not count towards the wagering requirement. Bets on virtual sports or casino will not count towards the wagering requirement of this promotion. Where the first bet is placed in a specific market, only the subsequent bets placed on that selection within that market will count towards the wagering requirement of the offer for both pre-match and in-play. For example, where a customer places a bet on Chelsea to beat Manchester United, if any subsequent bets are placed on Manchester United or Draw – this will not count towards the wagering requirement of the offer. Subsequent bets on Chelsea however will continue to count towards the wagering requirement.
• The customer agrees on opting in to the promotion that the value of the bet they place will always come from their bonus buy-in balance first (promotional deposit) if available, followed by funds from their bonus wallet and followed by the customers cash balance.
• Winnings from bets placed will be returned proportionately to all wallets. (For example, should a customer place a winning £50 bet at even money (2.0) with a promotional buy in balance £20 and a bonus balance of £20 and a cash balance of £10, winnings will be returned as follows: £40 to bonus buy-in, £40 to bonus wallet and £20 to the cash balance.
• Any bets placed which do not meet the promotional criteria outlined in these terms and conditions such as minimum odds will still be taken from balances in the above order however will not contribute towards the wagering requirement. Promo Buy-in balance first then Bonus Wallet and then Cash balance. Any bets placed with a cash balance that sits outside of the promotional balance will not contribute towards the wagering requirement of the offer.
Customers who deposit to their account via Skrill or Neteller will not be eligible for this offer. Only debit / credit card deposits will qualify for this offer.