Date: 5th of March
As of the 5th of March 2019, Dedsert (Ireland) Limited trading as BetBright has ceased offering gambling services to its customers on a permanent basis.
Customers will be able to access their accounts for a period of 30 days, in which we advise customers to withdraw the full balance from their accounts.
For more information about your account and any unsettled bets, please view our FAQ section below.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I withdraw my balance?
- You can withdraw your balance by simply logging in and going to the withdrawal page HERE.
- Your account will remain open for 30 days from the 5th of March 2019 to allow you withdraw your full balance.
- Please note that withdrawals to credit or debit cards can take between 2-5 business days to reach your account. Withdrawals to eWallet payment methods can take up to 1 business day.
How long do I have to withdraw my balance?
- You have 30 days from 5th of March 2019 to withdraw your balance. During this 30-day period we will contact customers to encourage them to action withdrawals directly from betbright.com.
- After 30 days, you will be unable to access your account. We will then attempt to withdraw your balance to your existing payment method across a period of up to 60 days. Should you have an issue receiving payments in this time you should contact our customer support team.
- If after this point that we are unable to contact you or return funds to your account successfully by the 2nd of June, then you may need to deal with a 3rd party to arrange the return of any outstanding funds.
What has happened to my unsettled bets?
- As we have ceased trading, we will no longer be able to offer gambling services. This impacts the settlement of all bets beyond 23:59pm on the 5th March 2019.
- If your bet is due to settle by the 5th of March 2019 at 23:59pm, we will settle this bet as normal.
- Unsettled multiple bets that are due to be settled past 5th March 2019 that have winning legs associated to the bet will be settled as a winning bet, with the remaining unsettled legs voided.
- All other single bets due to settle after the 5th of March at 23:59pm will be voided.
- We advise customers to check their betting and transaction history to see that funds have been returned. Betting stakes will be returned directly to the customer’s account and we advise customers to withdraw these funds. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
I can’t login to my account, what can I do?
- If you have used our Responsible Gambling tools and have timed out from all products on your account, you will not be able to access any services during your time out period. If you have a balance on your account, this will be withdrawn automatically back to your account for you.
- If you can’t login for other reasons, please reset your password HERE or if you are still having difficulty, please contact our customer services team directly HERE for more support.
What happened to my free bet or bonuses?
- If you had an active free bet or bonus on your account that was still live after our closing date on the 5th March 2019, this amount will be added to your account as a cash amount and is withdrawable. You will be able to see this amount added within your transaction history.
How long will funds take to come back to my bank?
- Withdrawals to debit and credit cards can take 2-5 business days. Withdrawals to PayPal and other eWallet methods can take up to 1 business day. Please be advised that all withdrawals are subject to our closed loop policy. To view the policy, click HERE.
How can I contact customer support?
- Our customer support team are on hand from 8am until 10pm daily. You can contact our customer support team directly HERE.