Guess the Missing Man, Tweet and Win!
Throughout World Cup 2014, we’ll be offering our Twitter fans the chance to win a £25 Free Bet by simply guessing who the missing man is from each of our iconic World Cup images.
They’re quite tricky at first glance, which is why we’ve compiled a (dead giveaway) set of clues for each of the images we’ll be posting on our Twitter page over the coming weeks!
And so it begins! The World Cup opener is here at last with Brazil v Croatia kicking it all off tonight at 9pm!
Can you guess the missing man from the following image?
These 2 teams last met in the World Cup in 2006 – what we want to know is can you identify the missing Brazilian ex-Juventus and Real Madrid midfielder in action against Croatia here?
How to Play our World Cup Missing Man Competition
– Missing man image and clue will be posted on our blog at 8am on the day of each contest and Tweeted shortly afterwards
– Simply reply to our Missing Man Tweet here to be in with a chance to win a £25 Free Bet
– One lucky winner will be selected at random from correct entries and announced on Twitter after 4pm on the day of entry
– Offer open to both new and existing customers, one entry per user
– Standard BetBright Terms of Service apply, Over 18’s only.
– After Day One (June 12th), all Missing Man activity will take place on our Twitter Page – enjoy!