Premier League attention turns to Manchester this weekend, as City and United contest their first derby of the season. City remain unbeaten this season, of course, and United are fresh off that unlikely win in Turin on Wednesday night.
Here’s the stats digest…
• Kevin De Bruyne is Pep Guardiola’s only absentee.
• Jose Mourinho is without Romelu Lukaku and Antonio Valencia, while Alexis Sanchez is a doubt following the win over Juventus.
• Sergio Aguero is City’s leading scorer in the league (7).
• Raheem Sterling and Benjamin Mendy have each provided a team-high 5 assists.
• Anthony Martial is United’s top-score in the league (5).
• Paul Pogba leads the side with 3 assists.
• Aguero is currently averaging a team-high 4.6 shots per game.
• David Silva is City’s most creative player statistically, averaging 3.6 key passes per game.
• Paul Pogba is leading Manchester United with an average of 3.3 shots per game.
• Alexis Sanchez is Mourinho’s most creative player, averaging 1.8 key passes across his eight Premier League appearances.
• Manchester City have scored 6 more goals than any other team in the competition.
• City are also averaging 20.8 shot per game, more than any other Premier League side. United are managing 13.7.
• Guardiola’s team is averaging 63.9% of possession, while Mourinho’s players are operating off a more moderate 54%.
• 21 of Manchester City last 24 home games have produced 3 goals or more.
• City have also won their last 7 Premier League games at home.
• United have scored two goals or more in their last 4 games.
Manchester City to win:4/11
Sergio Aguero to score first:14/5
Odds are provided at time of writing, please check your betslip to confirm they have not changed before betting.