Welcome to the BetBright STATZONE, where we give you the stats and you make the decisions!
With there also being FA Cup action this weekend we’ve only four Premier League matches to take in. However, we’ve still some really crucial clashes at both ends of the table.
Several matches that will have a big impact on the relegation battle with the bottom club West Brom travelling to Bournemouth – it really does look make or break for the Baggies here, but they will gain confidence from a 1-0 win over the Cherries earlier in the season.
Stoke, who are also towards the foot of the table are also in action – they take on an Everton side that are unbeaten against the Potters in their last four.
Another massive relegation game as Huddersfield and Crystal Palace do battle. The Terriors won this season’s other meeting 0-3 at Selhurst Park so will be looking to do the league double over the Eagles.
We end with the only game that will impact the other end of the table as Liverpool, who are chasing a ‘top four’ finish welcome Watford to Anfield. With Liverpool having lost just 1 of their last 10 vs Watford they will fancy their chances of all three points here.
As always here at StatZone we’ve got all the games covered from a head-to-head angle, plus our best betting option on each match based on the stats – So, let’s get started!
Saturday 17th March 2018
Bournemouth v West Bromwich Albion 15:00
– Already played this season, West Brom 1-0 Bournemouth
– Last season’s repeat fixture ended, Bournemouth 1-0 West Brom
– Bournemouth are unbeaten in their last 3 home games vs West Brom (all comps)
– West Brom have won their last 2 vs Bournemouth
– 3 of the last 4 head-to-heads went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
– 4 of the last 6 head-to-heads at Goldsands Stadium went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
– Both teams scored in 5 of the last 7 head-to-heads (all comps)
– 1 DRAW in the last 13 head-to-heads (all comps)
STATZONE VERDICT: UNDER 2.5 GOALS
Huddersfield Town v Crystal Palace 15:00
– Already played this season Palace 0-3 Huddersfield
– Also met in the League Cup (Sept 17), Palace 1-0 Huddersfield
– Palace have won just 1 of their last 5 vs Huddersfield (all comps)
– Huddersfield are unbeaten in their last 4 league games vs Palace
– Both teams DIDN’T score in 4 of the last 5 head-to-heads
– 4 of the last 5 head-to-heads went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
– 3 of the last 7 head-to-heads ended in DRAWS
– Palace have won just 1 of their last 7 away games at Huddersfield
STATZONE VERDICT: DRAW
Stoke City v Everton 15:00
– Already played this season, Everton 1-0 Stoke
– Last season’s repeat fixture ended, Stoke 1-1 Everton
– Everton are unbeaten in their last 4 vs Stoke
– Both teams DIDN’T score in 5 of the last 7 head-to-heads
– 5 of the last 7 head-to-heads went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
– 7 of the last 8 repeat fixtures went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
– 4 of the last 6 repeat fixtures ended 1-1
– Everton have scored in their last 5 vs Stoke
STATZONE VERDICT: UNDER 2.5 GOALS
Liverpool v Watford 17:30
– Already played this season, Watford 3-3 Liverpool
– Last season’s repeat fixture ended, Liverpool 6-1 Watford
– Liverpool have lost just 1 of their last 10 vs Watford
– Both teams DIDN’T score in 7 of the last 9 head-to-heads
– Watford have scored just 1 goal in their last 4 away league games at Liverpool
– Met 9 times in the Premier League, Liverpool 6, Draw 1, Watford 2
– 4 of the last 6 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
– Liverpool have scored in 9 of the last 10 vs Watford
– Liverpool’s Firmino has scored 3 in the last 4 head-to-heads
– Liverpool’s Sadio Mane has scored 3 in the last 4 head-to-heads
– 1 DRAW in the last 16 head-to-heads
STATZONE VERDICT: BOTH TEAMS ‘NOT’ TO SCORE
That should be all you need, if you can’t make the right decisions with all that info, there’s no helping you!