So, that’s the Premier League over for another season – well done to Chelsea winning the title and commiserations to Boro, Hull and Sunderland, who all got relegated!
However, for all us football fans all is not lost as there are still a few loose ends to tie-up in the cup competitions – starting this Saturday with the 2017 FA Cup Final at Wembley.
This year it’s an all-London affair as the Premier League Champions – Chelsea – will be looking to land the a famous League/Cup double, take on Arsenal, who will be hoping to restore some pride after a poor league campaign.
The sides met in the league earlier this season, with one win a-piece, while if Arsenal can lift the trophy they will become the most successful FA Cup side in history with 13 wins!
We’ve got all the key head-to-head stats to take into the big game – like, did you know, Chelsea have scored 16 goals in the last 10 head-to-heads, while Arsenal have managed just 5 in those games?
Arsenal v Chelsea
Saturday 27th May 2017, 17:30pm
- This season’s matches ended, Chelsea 3-1 Arsenal, Arsenal 3-0 Chelsea
- Last met in the FA Cup 2009, Arsenal 1-2 Chelsea
- Met in the FA Cup 19 times, Arsenal 8, Draw 6, Chelsea 5
- Arsenal have won the FA Cup 12 times
- Chelsea have won the FA Cup 7 times
- 5 of the last 7 head-to-heads went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams DIDN’T score in 9 of the last 10 head-to-heads
- 3 RED CARDS (all Arsenal) in the last 8 head-to-heads
- Arsenal have won just 2 of the last 13 head-to-heads vs Chelsea
- Arsenal have scored just 5 goals in the last 10 head-to-heads
- Chelsea have scored 16 goals in the last 10 head-to-heads
- Two 0-0 draws in the last 9 head-to-heads
STATZONE VERDICT: BOTH TEAMS NOT TO SCORE
Latest posts by Andy Newton (see all)
- BetBright STATZONE: Saturday ITV Racing (25th Nov 2017) - November 20, 2017
- BetBright STATZONE: Premier League (24th-26th Nov 2017) - November 17, 2017
- BetBright STATZONE: Premier League (18th-20th Nov 2017) - November 16, 2017