Welcome to the BetBright STATZONE, where we give you the stats and you make the decisions!
The footie action is beginning to get a bit thin on the ground with the season drawing to a close, but don’t quite hang up your football betting boots just yet as we’ve the 2017 Champions League Final to look forward to this Saturday (3rd June 2017) and with European big-guns Juventus and Real Madrid doing battle at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff we should be in for a cracker.
Did you know?……….Cristiano Ronaldo has scored 5 goals in his last 4 games vs Juventus
It goes without saying that both teams have had excellent campaigns in this competition to get to the final, but with Juventus the experts at shutting teams out, and Real Madrid the masters at finding the back of the net then we should be set for a ‘must-see’ encounter – will it be the defensive skills of Juventus or the fire-power of Real that wins the day?
Did you know?……….Juventus have only lost 1 of their last 7 vs Real Madrid
As always here at StatZone we’ve got all the games covered from a head-to-head angle, plus our best betting option on each match based on the stats – So, let’s get started!
Real Madrid v Juventus, Champions League Final
Saturday 3rd June 2017, 19:45pm
– Last met 2015 (Champions League), R Madrid 1-1 Juventus, Juventus 2-1 R Madrid
– Both teams have scored in 5 of the last 6 head-to-heads
– 4 of the last 6 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
– Juventus have only lost 1 of their last 7 vs Real Madrid
– Cristiano Ronaldo has scored in ALL of the last 4 head-to-heads
– Cristiano Ronaldo has scored 5 in the last 4 head-to-heads
– Juventus have scored in ALL of their last 7 vs Real Madrid
– 2 DRAWS in the last 3 head-to-heads
– Real Madrid have won 7 of their last 8 games
– 11 of Real Madrid’s last 12 games went OVER 2.5 GOALS
– Both teams scored in 11 of Real Madrid’s last 14 games
– Juventus have lost just 1 of their last 13 games
– 6 of Juventus’ last 9 games went OVER 2.5 GOALS
– Higuain (Juventus) is their highest scorer this season with 32 league goals
– Ronaldo (Real Madrid) is their highest scorer this season with 40 goals
STATZONE VERDICT: RONALDO TO SCORE ANYTIME
Latest posts by Andy Newton (see all)
- BetBright STATZONE: Saturday ITV Racing (25th Nov 2017) - November 20, 2017
- BetBright STATZONE: Premier League (24th-26th Nov 2017) - November 17, 2017
- BetBright STATZONE: Premier League (18th-20th Nov 2017) - November 16, 2017